Hewitt Hewitt

Very Nice!

I love it.. its beautifully made game. Love the sound and graphics.
Dam that coin problem zzz haha...

i didn't save so i can't revert to a more functional instance of the game haha... and also my guy refused to use the potion on the fly for God knows why... "oo i don know what the potion is going to do to my lil fly friend'... maybe i missed sumthing hahaha... good job anyways.

A Wizards Tale A Wizards Tale

Ok... I realise that it does take a while to create a game like this with reasonably good graphics and clips. However, as a player, what is the point of playing the game if it appears to start an interesting plot and then die down so incredibly quick.

People like you have obvious talent. You should really try to develop the plot a little bit more and it will really show in your overall score.

Finally, the loved/hated dragon fight. Ok, there are always going to be the uber pros which like can finish the dragon in like in 1 go. And also the nooblets who are trying to figure out what happens if you click on the dragon. You must try to appeal to the majority of the players. But, most people are like noobs. So you have to make it easier, or different difficulties. Also remember you made the game so the game will be naturally easier for you than other guys. So keep it up ...
And nice game

inhibition inhibition

heh..soso

i nice concept but pretty stupid cause there's no controls and u can't really do anything but get hit and move around. and y can u get negative life.

MPM responds:

because it loaded wrong. i fixed it.

Stardust Stardust

Absolutely brillant!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was really good I have to say. I don't know why people are so stuck up now a days and a excellent piece work becomes a average piece of work. It was really good. The graphics were awesome and looked really like the Japanese cartoons. The sound loops were good,besides the last one cause you can't get rid of it till the side show at the end loads.I can't wait for the next super console wars to come out.

kill the stickman!! kill the stickman!!

funny

but i still touhg a loading page would do wonders, and wat's the starting paragrapgh got 2 do with anything

Indiana Bones part 1 Indiana Bones part 1

not too bad,

i think you could still hav done better...
(the sound was pretty shit)